At the moment’s Home-owner’s 4 Seasons of Residence Possession is a curated assortment of how-to movies, articles and tricks to preserve your private home operating easily all year long. The summer time guidelines focuses primarily on the outside of the home, paying shut consideration to the siding and trim, fencing and gates, outside furnishings and grill, driveway and sidewalks.
See how we helped a household tackle the summer time guidelines within the 4 Seasons of Residence Possession: Summer time episode of At the moment’s Home-owner With Danny Lipford. And, take a look at Easy Steps to Summer time Prep for more information.
Summer time Guidelines
High 10 Should Do
- Change AC and heating system filters.
- Flush out AC drain line with bleach twice in the course of the summer time.
- Verify for unfastened railings or injury on wooden decks. Restore, if wanted.
- Examine fencing and gates for injury. Restore, if wanted.
- Clear all outside furnishings.
- Totally clear and examine outside grill.
- Have fire chimney professionally inspected and cleaned.
- Scrape any unfastened paint from siding and wooden trim, then prime and paint.
- Clear all home windows in and out.
- Pull all weeds and add mulch to gardens and planting beds.