Dorrington Atcheson Architects (DAA) is trying to fill an intermediate/senior architect place at their Gray Lynn studio.
Job description from the agency
If you’re an architectural all rounder with an eye fixed for element and revel in a collaborative strategy then don’t miss this chance to affix Dorrington Atcheson Architects (DAA), a boutique, design based mostly architectural apply in Gray Lynn, Auckland. These roles are extremely wanted and don’t change into obtainable usually, so act now!
The profitable applicant will should be design centered with a ardour for architectural detailing and design. They are going to be in charge of a mission/s and work in a workforce with the administrators, in-house draftspeople and graduates to help supply of initiatives.
We require somebody who’s purpose pushed and milestone centered. Capable of organise and ship to a program and handle a number of balls within the air at as soon as.
It is a nice alternative to contain your self in all aspects of the architectural career from design, to detailing, to documentation, to website, in a enjoyable and vibrant setting.
Applicant will work a 9 day 80 hour fortnight that means each second Monday is a day off.
Expertise and training:
- An architectural diploma
- Minimal 5 years expertise working as an architect in NZ
- Expertise in architectural design
- Means to prioritise duties
- Robust written and verbal communication expertise
- Means to work in a workforce and encourage efficiency
- Good working information of NZBC and NZS3604
- Residential expertise
- Working information of Archicad, Masterspec and common development processes in NZ
Please electronic mail [email protected] to apply.
See extra careers information right here.