Serious about studying the way to make playing cards with pressed flowers?
Get the entire household concerned in vacation playing cards this 12 months! Whereas posing for a household picture does have a sure caché, making your individual ow botanical greeting playing cards with pressed flowers is a enjoyable approach to spend a while collectively this season, with out the drama of matching sweaters. (You’ll be able to at all times embrace a photograph if you would like!)
Should you stay in a spot the place issues are nonetheless inexperienced, go on a stroll with the entire crew and supply supplies from your individual backyard or native park (simply be sure to’re allowed to take it). Should you’re someplace with out a lot in the way in which of stay vegetation, attempt choosing up a number of stems out of your native florist, or snipping a number of springs out of your indoor herb backyard. (We like utilizing rosemary, because it not solely seems to be appropriately icicle-like, it additionally smells wonderful and seasonal.)
We used the Armhino Herb Press to create the supplies for our playing cards and used conventional snowflake shapes as inspiration for our patterns.
- herb press
- flowers or leaves, ideally foraged from a park or backyard
- card inventory (we love utilizing [easyazon_link identifier=”B00NFUSUVI” locale=”US” tag=”gardcoll03-20″]seed paper[/easyazon_link] as a biodegradable choice!)
- Go away the flowers and leaves within the press for at the least 24 hours.
- Utilizing glue, adorn the playing cards or seed paper.
- Infuse with love and unfold vacation cheer!