In at this time’s episode of the Concept to Worth podcast, we converse as soon as once more with Simon Hill.
The final time we spoke with Simon, he was the CEO of Wazoku. Since then, he has additionally taken over the Open Innovation platform Innocentive. We talk about synergies within the Open Innovation world, and what’s coming sooner or later.
Matters coated on this episode:
- 00:03:00 – Why Wazoku acquired Innocentive, and the two-sided Market they helped launch
- 00:06:15 – How Innocentive used outsider insights to unravel the problem of eradicating oil spills from freezing water
- 00:09:30 – The way forward for Open Innovation
- 00:14:00 – The convergence of goal and revenue
- 00:15:45 – Consulting and SaaS don’t combine, however some providers could also be precious
- 00:19:00 – The backlash towards innovation theatre
- 00:23:00 – How finest to incentivise innovation for groups
Hyperlinks talked about on this episode:
Creativity & Innovation skilled: I assist people and corporations construct their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you possibly can develop the following breakthrough thought which clients love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Creator / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the influential innovation bloggers.